What Is I·AM·IT?
What We Stand For
When we say I·AM·IT we are saying that we are the:
• Indigenous - Originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native;
• Aboriginal - Of hue-man races, animals, and plants inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times or from before the arrival of colonists; indigenous;
• Man - Men and women who make up the hue-man family which serves as the vehicle in that God transfers its consciousness into, in order to interact with Its creation and to experience fully the totality of Its Being;
• In – Preposition, state, or condition that we are experiencing;
• Trust– Assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
I•AM•IT is an acronym for Indigenous Aboriginal Man In Trust.
I•AM•IT relates to all indigenous cultures, spiritual beliefs, and lifestyles. This means that I•AM•IT is not just another movement, but a state of mind and divine responsibility of creating and maintaining peace, harmony, and balance in the world we live.